- What parts of production margins are nibbled by batch losses or unplanned down-time ?
- What are key process drivers? How to improve process yield or quality?
- How to detect issues before they arise?
- How to make process knowledge robust to collaborators turnover?
- How to get a 360° view on your plant performance?
Hercule at a glance
- Integrative.APIs and connectors enabling multi-source data integration and curation
- Smart.Routines for statistical analyses, feature selection, predictive modeling, able to digest thousands of features
- Tailored.Dedicated dashboard environment for process monitoring, from a generic plant overview down to single quantities with possibility of customizing screens towards different roles / functions
- Practical.Multi-layered application for flexible deployment on existing infrastructure
Lean implementation process
Extra-value at all levels of your organization
- Improved competitive positioning and profitability: reduces issues and batch losses, increased efficiency.
- Robust knowledge management, retention and sharing within the organization
R&D / Process development teams
“Digital Twin” for process enhancement and troubleshooting:
- Insights on drivers of performance and quality
- Assessment of changes at reduced costs/impacts
- Design of experiments : prioritisation of tests to be performed
Customized dashboards and analyses :
- Anticipated interventions
- Actionable results for internal reporting and suppliers interactions
- Consolidated information, even in case of staff turnover
Enhanced and automated batch release:
- “Golden batch” as multifactorial reference
- Consolidated batch overview
- Trend detection and outlier detection
Customized recording and reporting interfaces
- Meaningfulness of data capture
- Self-benchmarking for improved practice