Skip to content
- 14 November 2014: The full RheumaKit solution has been CE marked. RheumaKit is thus commercially available in Europe.
- 07 October 2014 – DNAlytics featured in a book presenting a European survey of Biotech companies.
- 1 October 2014: DNAlytics welcomes Carole Bodart as Product Director.
- September 2014: CEO of DNAlytics becomes laureate of the Reseau Entreprendre Belgique (REB).
- 27 May 2014: The sample collection and transportation kit of RheumaKit has been CE marked.
- 14 March 2014 – CEO of DNAlytics featured in the first issue of Polytech Louvain.
- 28 November 2013 – DNAlytics featured in Trends: Starter: DNAlytics.
- 1 October 2013: DNAlytics moves from UCL facilities to its new location in CEI2, still in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- 30 May 2013: GSK Vaccines announces the approval by the FDA of two melanoma therapeutic vaccines validation strategy. These vaccinces incorporate at population stratification into responders and non-responders. This highly innovative predictive strategy has been co-developed by DNAlytics founders Pierre Dupont and Thibault Helleputte: Method for classifying a cancer patient as responder or non-responder to immunotherapy.
- 23 April 2013 – DNAlytics featured in Le Soir: Le Pitch: l’arme ultime de l’entrepreneur moderne.
- 19 April 2013 – DNAlytics featured in Regional-IT: Forum Mind & Market: florilege de projets.
- 18 April 2013: DNAlytics is the winner of the startup pitch session at Mind&Market 2013. Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
- March 2013: DNAlytics is selected as finalist for the eHealth Solution EU SME Competition 2013, organized during the eHealth week by the European Commission in Dublin, Ireland, on 13 May 2013.
- March 2013: A scientific abstract describing Rheumakit, an early diagnostic solution for patients with arthritis has been selected as winner of the “Inspiring young scientist” competition at Knowledge for Growth, organized by FlandersBio in Ghent on 30 May 2013.
- 13 March 2013 – DNAlytics featured in Buzz4Bio
- 8 February 2013 – DNAlytics takes part to Biowin success stories
- January 2013: DNAlytics releases BLISS (Biomarker List Interpretation Simple Software). BLISS is available in a Software as a Service (SaaS) mode.
- 14 January 2013 – DNAlytics featured in L’ecole polytechnique de Louvain fete son 50e anniversaire ainsi que sa 1000e these de doctorat, Veille technologique du Ministere des Affaires Etrangeres et Europeennes, France.
- 14 December 2012 – La Libre Belgique
- 7 December 2012 – DNAlytics welcomes new customers after receiving official UCL Spin-Off Label and support from the Caring Entrepreneurship Fund, Win-Health, Biowin, Belgium.
- October 2012: DNAlytics receives the support of the Caring Entrepreneurship Fund, managed by King Baudouin Foundation and at the initiative of M Roch Doliveux, UCB’s CEO.
- 28 September 2012 – DNAlytics: analyse predictive d’arthrite. Dans le cloud., Regional-IT, Belgium.
- 26 September 2012: DNAlytics announces the release of RheumaKit, a diagnostic solution for patients with arthritis.
- 10 September 2012 – DNAlytics defends its project before the UCL Technology Transfer Council and officially gets the “UCL Spin Off Status”.
- June 2012 – Helleputte T., Strategic Overview of Personalised Medicine. International Pharmaceutical Industry, Volume 4, No. 2, Spring 2012.
- 10 April 2012 – DNAlytics becomes a registered trademark.
- February 2012 – AILouvain – Louvain Ingenieur: Recit du lancement d’une spin-off.
- 20 January 2012 – UCLouvain – DNAlytics: une spin-off innovante.
- 21 December 2011 – UCL/ICTEAM – Innovation Award from the Belgian Microsoft Innovation Center goes to DNAlytics.
- 19 December 2011 – Microsoft Innovation Center Belgium – Flashback: Ceremonie de cloture du Boostcamp IV et remise des prix pour 100% wallon.
- 15 December 2011 – DataNews – MIC Boostcamp Awards: le Data Mining a l’Honneur.
- 14 December 2011 – DNAlytics receives the Innovation Prize from the Microsoft Innovation Center Belgium.
- 13 December 2011 – Thibault Helleputte receives the IBM Belgium / FRS-FNRS Award for its PhDThesis, which contributes to DNAlytics technology.
- 9 December 2011 – Mind&Market Newsletter: Fin d’annee chargee pour DNAlytics.
- 1 July 2011 – The scientific work on which DNAlytics technology is based receives the IBM Belgium / F.R.S.-FNRS 2011 Award.
- 23 May 2011 – DNAlytics in UCL news.
- 11 May 2011 – DNAlytics in L’Echo.
- 03 May 2011 – DNAlytics is awarded free participation to Microsoft Innovation Center third Boostcamp.
- 30 April 2011 – DNAlytics in L’Echo.
- 29 April 2011 – DNAlytics featured in Buzz4Bio.
- 28 April 2011 – DNAlytics wins two awards at the Mind&Market forum in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. The first award is the “Best Health Project”, and the second is a nomination in the Belgian Microsoft Innovation Center workshop. Some comments and photos here.