Be it for drug development, clinical research, biomarker identification, predictive or precision medicine, data science can boost your projects and reinforce your team’s expertises and resources.
Typical applications include:
- Clinical development:
- enhance clinical trials by smart stratification or screening strategies;
- Identify subpopulations at risk of adverse events or likely to respond more to a treatment;
- Combine databases of multiple related studies to increase statistical power;
- Research & Development:
- rapidly get insight on sets of genes or proteins: what is known about them individually?
- Are they known for clinically-impactful mutations?
- In what metabolic pathways are they known to play together?
- What existing drugs are targeting them (or close relatives)?
- Diagnostics, prognostics, theranostics:
- build new multivariate decision-support tool to make more accurate, earlier and more efficient decisions.
Some practical examples:
We also partner with other technology providers for one-stop-shop solutions: